* Exciting time to join a growing pharmacy.
* Continual courses and further education on offer.
Client & Location Information
Full-time Pharmacist for this friendly community pharmacy located in a northern Melbourne suburb, 26 km from Melbourne's CBD.
You are invited to provide outstanding customer service my clients customers through your dispensing and counselling. Working with management you will also assist in the daily operations of the pharmacy such as rostering, staff meetings and QCPP maintenance.
Services offered by the pharmacy include;
* Blood pressure monitoring
* Diabetes counselling
* MedsChecks, HMR's
* Community MPS and Medico Packs.
The pharmacy is currently planning to extend their services to offer vaccinations, HbA1c monitoring and possibly compounding. Its an exciting time to join the pharmacy. The pharmacy is also prepared to offer courses and continual education to the right applicant.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* HMR Accredited, immunization certified, experience delivering 6CPA.
* Flexibility with working hours is essential.
* Minimum 3 years in community pharmacy.
** Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply but must have done internship in community pharmacy.
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.