Client & Location Information
Part time 2IC Pharmacist for a friendly community pharmacy in Lake Macquarie.
As the successful candidate for this role you are friendly, customer focused, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player. Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager you will be assigned roles and responsibilities as the second in charge.
Your set roster will include Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday shifts. However the role requires you to be flexible in your availability and may be required to work weekends when needed. Along with flexibility you are a forward dispensing Pharmacist with strong product knowledge, outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a working knowledge of pharmacy services and 6CPA programs.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Passion for customer service excellence - you genuinely care about others.
* Able to manage a busy dispensary.
* Experience using MINFOS software (highly desirable).
* NDSS and Diabetes knowledge (highly regarded).
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Highly developed communication skills and professionalism.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Must be able to work weekends and nights.
Negotiable on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact LEANNE directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.