Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located close to regional centre Victoria's Goulburn Valley.
Do you have exceptional communication skills? A caring nature? Are you community minded with the ability to engage with all of your customers?
If you answered yes to these questions we have the pharmacy you have been looking for. My clients pharmacy is seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a team that prides themselves on exceptional customer service.
With the support of a fellow Pharmacist you will be responsible for the daily running of the store, supervising the team, counselling customers, overseeing the dispensing of prescriptions, stock control and preparing nursing home packs.
The roster is flexible to fit around your needs.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Proven leadership experience to guide a team to meet goals.
* Competence working with KPI's and targets.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
* Flexibility to provide services in an environment of continuous improvement.
* Competence with FRED dispense ideal.
Salary & Benefits
An attractive salary package with a pay rate of $35-$40/hr + super, based on experience and capability, will be negotiated for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.