Client & Location Information
An award-winning pharmacy in the Grampians region of western Victoria. This pharmacy is the leading health and beauty destination in the region, and is about to undergo a major expansion and redevelopment.
If you are looking for a work/lifestyle balance and would like to live in a laid-back country community three hours northwest of Melbourne, this position could be exactly what you are looking for!
The position of full time pharmacist involves a variety of tasks including:
* Dispensing among a team of five pharmacists.
* Handling OTC sales and enquiries and making interventions.
* Supervising the supply of DAAs in various formats.
* Performing vaccinations and health checks.
* Providing pharmacotherapy, staged supply and some nursing home service.
You will be supported and mentored by three pharmacist partners who will help you to pursue your desired career pathway. This position would suit an early career pharmacist who wants to be part of an evolving, challenging and satisfying workplace and experience all that regional community pharmacy has to offer.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Have excellent communication skills to enable the effective delivery of health programs, professional services and customer care.
* Have a community-focussed attitude and understand the importance of building relationships.
* Be well organised and prepared to solve problems both independently and with their colleagues.
Salary & Benefits
Generous package on offer for the right candidate
How to Apply Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact DAVID directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.