Client & Location Information
Large modern community pharmacy in the Wimmera region of Victoria seeks a full-time Pharmacist to join its established team.
Working alongside this large and experienced team you will have an easy workload and only be rostered for 1 in every 4 weekends.
This friendly pharmacy prides itself on delivering healthcare experiences based on trusted advice and information to improve their customers wellbeing.
Services offered include:
* Diabetes screening and HBa1C testing
* Sleep apnoea services
* Kidney - Coeliac testing
*** To offer variety to your working week you will cover lunch breaks for fellow Pharmacist's in a smaller pharmacy within the group located across the road (100-150 scripts per day). You will also have the opportunity to cover their holidays as the Pharmacist in Charge.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills. * Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
* Great salary package on offer including a 3 bedroom furnished /unfurnished house within walking distance of the pharmacy.
* Opportunity for recently registered Pharmacist to work as PIC.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.