Client & Location Information
Community Pharmacy located on the picturesque Murray River in the Riverina region, VIC around 300 km north-east of Melbourne.
A full-time Pharmacist is required to work in this established pharmacy. If you would enjoy a varying role as part of a large distributed team of caring professionals than you'll be happy here! With the opportunity to shake up your working week from time to time when covering shifts at our neighboring stores. You will be asked to strive to offer a high level of patient care and have exceptional teamwork whilst ensuring your pharmacy-of-the-day is properly performing and ensuring no task is left unfinished.
Key responsibilities will include:
* To ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines and pharmacy services to customers.
* Supply of medicines in accordance with Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations.
* Record and complete all dispensing in accordance with PBS and Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations and requirements
* Health promotion
* Will be involved with dose administration and packing at the local Aged Care facilities.
New, recently registered and experienced Pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Proven ability to work in busy environments whilst presented in a professional manner
* Experience with the full range of professional services is highly desirable
Salary & Benefits
A very attractive salary package on offer with available relocation costs.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.