Client & Location Information:
Community Pharmacy located in friendly close knit community is seeking a full-time Pharmacist to commence in immediately.
This is a full time role a roster of 40 hours per week plus a Saturday when rostered on . You will have a can do attitude, good work ethic and thrive as part of the team. Knowledge of Fred to handle a medium script trade when you support the PIC would be good as you build on your acquire knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and counsel customers.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* You will also be confident in approaching and assisting customers from all backgrounds.
* Willing to learn and broaden your community knowledge
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable package is being offered depending on your experience + potential for additional hours.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.