Client & Location Information
Are you a 2nd Pharmacist looking to move your career up a knotch of two? Do you enjoy making a real difference in peoples' lives? Located less than 3 hours drive west of Sydney is a great place to bring up a family where home prices will not leave you breathless.
From gourmet award-winning restaurants, to rolling countryside nurturing some the our best wineries this heritage town is in the picturesque central NSW and an short drive west of the excitement of motor racing.
A flexible roster across 38-40 hours/ week where you will be handling all facets of the dispensary, professional services and over the counter sales within a small but dedicated team delivering the optimum in clinical services to our many loyal customers. Fairly light script trade using Lots will certainly give you the opportunity to handle additional professional services and become accredited for others.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear and concise communication skills with proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
* Experience working in a busy customer focused community pharmacy environment.
* This role is ideally suited to someone with 2+ years post registered pharmacist experience
* Experience country pharmacy and all the opportunities that it offers.
Salary & Benefits
Very competative package including relocation assistance is being offered plus the potential to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job #200034415 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.