Client & Location Information
From gourmet award-winning restaurants, to rolling countryside nurturing some the our best wineries this heritage town in the picturesque central NSW. Simply a great place to bring up a family. The pharmacy, located in a leafy suburb is looking for a dynamic reliable Pharmacist to join their team full time working alongside the owner. You passion for delivering high level of healthcare and your winning smile will be your keys to success.
A flexible roster across 38-40 hours/ week where you will be handling all facets of the dispensary, professional services and over the counter sales supported by a small but dedicated team delivering the optimum in clinical services to our many loyal customers. Fairly light script trade using Lots will certainly give you the opportunity to implement additional professional services in addition to some that have already been rolled out.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear and concise communication skills with proven ability to build rapport with all ages.
* Experience working in a busy customer focused community pharmacy environment.
* This role is ideally suited to someone with 2+ years post registered pharmacist experience
* Experience country pharmacy and all the opportunities that it offers.
Salary & Benefits
Outstanding package is being offered with the potential to build your career with a group that is stretching beyond the boundaries of traditional pharmacy.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job #200034415 Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au.