- High earning capacity
- Dynamic pharmacy environment
- 9 day fortnight with alternate weekends off
Client and LocationInformation
A Pharmacist role to work within this dynamic pharmacy environment in outer north Brisbane.
As one of the 2-3 Pharmacists on at any given time, you will be joining a cohesive pharmacy team who bring a valued health service with extended hours to this community. Working 76 hours over a 9 day fortnightly roster you will have 5 late finishes and be working every 2nd full weekend with the other fully off - allowing for high earning capacity with the penalty rates.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Experience in a busy community pharmacy environment
* Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
* Confident in your efficiency and accuracy
* Ability to build rapport with all ages
Early career Pharmacists with experience in a busy community pharmacy are encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
$38-40 p/hr Monday to Friday + Penalties for weekend and later finishes + Super.
How to Apply
Submit your interest through the APPLY button, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200034379