Client & Location Information
Three community Pharmacies located on the picturesque Murray River in the Riverina region, VIC around 300 km north-east of Melbourne.
A full-time Pharmacist is required to work on a rotational basis across the three Pharmacies in town. If you would enjoy a varying role as part of a large distributed team of caring professionals than you'll be happy here!
You will be expected to offer a high level of patient care and exceptional teamwork whilst ensuring your pharmacy-of-the-day is properly performing by ensuring no task is left unfinished. Key responsibilities will include:
* To ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines and pharmacy services to customers.
* Supply of medicines in accordance with Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations.
* Record and complete all dispensing in accordance with PBS and Pharmacy Board of Australia regulations and requirements
* Health promotion
* Will be involved with dose administration and packing at the local Aged Care facilities.
New, recently registered and experienced Pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Proven ability to work in busy environments whilst presented a professional demeanour to patients.
* Experience with the full PPI and professional services suite is high desired.
Salary & Benefits
A very attractive salary package on offer with available relocation costs.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact David directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.