Client & Location Information
Part time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join a well established Community pharmacy located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
As a Part-time Pharmacist you will be working with a supportive team and have the guidance of your Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining an excellent standard of customer service to an array of customers, including counselling, dispensing, Professional services and assisting in the 6CPA program. The ideal Pharmacist will be customer focused, have clear communication skills and a passion to deliver the best health and well being advice to the local community.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Focus on maintaining and developing clinical knowledge.
* Knowledge and experience in effectively delivering 6CPA services.
* Competence with FRED dispense and experience with DAA using MedicoPak.
Work Hours: Every 2nd Monday 3pm - 9pm and every Tuesday 3pm - 9pm
Salary & Benefits
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Christina directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200034061 to Christina@ravensrecruitment.com.au.