- Desirable north Qld location
- Fantastic support from experienced team
- Lots of time to provide health advice
Client & Location Information
Pharmacist role in Townsville, North Queensland. This university city offers a wide array of ways to enjoy your time off including visiting Magnetic Island just off the coast to pursue all the water sports and to explore the coral reefs.
This is a permanent full-time Pharmacist in Charge/Sole Pharmacist role that will have you providing health advice whilst keeping the dispensary ticking along with the help of your able dispensary team.
38-40 hours per week minimum with rotational weekends involved.
Your duties will be across the processing of scripts using Minfos, counselling, opioid substitution and 6CPA.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA)
* Experience within a busy dispensary
* Ability to work cohesively within a dispensary team
* All experience levels will be considered.
Salary & Benefits
Mon-Fri $40-$45/hr depending on experience, Sat $50/hr and Sun $55/hr plus super.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online quoting job # 200033048 or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.