Client & Location Information
A dynamic western suburbs pharmacy that is ahead of the market in the holistic services they provide has a unique opportunity for a Pharmacist who can demonstrate that you have develop an edge in healthcare.
This is a permanent full-time or part role for a proactive Pharmacist. As community pharmacy moves more towards the provision of the professional services becoming one of the most prominent areas , this is an opportunity to align your career with one of the most successful pharmacy business models. You will be working with an experienced and harmonious team that thrives monthly team building events that more than meets targets to bring a varied array of services to deliver better solution. Rotational roster 33.5 hours part time or 38 full time
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
* Passion for offering superior healthcare solutions
* Proven attention to detail
* Very personable in tune with services that keeps bringing people back
Salary & Benefits
Competative salary is being offered for this role depending on your experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Job # 200033748.