* 6 month contract
* Relocation allowance
* Accommodation allowance
Client & Location Information:
A family owned and operated Retail Pharmacy located in a town in the north-east of Tasmania only an hour from Launceston is requiring a Full time Pharmacist to join their team on a 6 month contract with a view to extend.
As the team Pharmacist, you will have a community-focused attitude and the ability to communicate and deliver exceptional healthcare services to a variety of customers. Working alongside a supportive pharmacy team you will be responsible for assisting in the daily duties within this busy dispensary including dispensing, counselling, Professional services and at times opening and closing of the pharmacy.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Positive and cheerful attitude whilst being well presented and reliable.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Vaccination Certificate would be desirable but not essential.
* Knowledge and experience in effectively delivering 6CPA services.
* High levels of integrity and honesty.
38-hour week on a 6-day rotating roster with some Saturdays.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary to be negotiated on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200033278