* Close to public transport.
* A range of flexible hours potentially available.
Client & Location Information:
We are currently seeking applications from both Full-time and Part-time Pharmacists interested in joining this busy Aged Care Pharmacy located in a northern suburb of Melbourne.
As an Aged Care Pharmacist you will have responsibility for a breadth of tasks including ensuring daily orders and medication changes are processed for delivery according to the doctors' instructions. In addition, you may have the opportunity to visit the Aged Care Homes that the business services, liaising with doctors, nurses and working in partnership with a professional and experienced team of Pharmacists, Dispensary Technicians and packing staff.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about aged care, have the ability to work with a wide range of diverse colleagues and clients, be proactive, have a keen willingness to learn and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The core business operates Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, but also operates nights and weekends so there are a range of flexible hours potentially available for the right candidate.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Experience with FRED dispensing system.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking is preferred.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200014323.