* Involvement with all professional services
* Fully furnished accommodation with electricity and WiFi included
* Training provided
Client & Location Information:
Full time Professional Care Pharmacist to join this Community Focused Pharmacy located on the Spectacular Eyre Peninsula of South Australia, approximately 4 hours from Adelaide.
As the Professional Care Pharmacist you will provide a variety of services, including counselling, dispensing and Professional Services. You will be responsible for the efficient and accurate provision of healthcare advice given to the local community whilst working collaboratively within a large supportive team.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Minfos dispense, have an effective communication style, a team player attitude and a willingness to provide outstanding customer service.
Rotational roster with a minimum of 76 hrs per fortnight.
** Newly registered Pharmacists are welcome to apply.**
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* High levels of integrity and honesty.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Salary & Benefits:
An attractive salary package is on offer to the successful candidate which includes accommodation in a recently renovated fully furnished apartment.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032701.