* Weekends and mornings free.
* Growing Organisation.
* Established and supportive pharmacy team.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Production Pharmacist to join a well established Melbourne base health facility located in the south east suburbs of Melbourne CBD.
As the Production Pharmacist you will be responsible for the completion of the final stages of the production line and dispatching the product accordingly to ensure this is done in an efficient manner whilst working with a supportive production team. Accuracy would be paramount in this role as you would be dealing with an array of medications that have been customised specifically to each and every individual patient so working in a hospital or a production role would be highly desirable.
The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, great product knowledge and an understanding about the pharmacy procedures. Clear concise communication skills with the ability to work with a busy script trade whilst maintaining accuracy.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Previous experience working with oncology medicine would be highly desirable.
* Understanding of TGA.
* Understanding of Drugs, Poisons and Controlled Substances Regulations.
Monday to Thursday 2pm - 10pm, Friday 12noon -8pm
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable salary depending on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200032160.