* Ample car parking.
* Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Client & Location Information:
Full time Pharmacist to join this modern Aged Care pharmacy located close to a variety of public transport options and ample car parking is also available in the bustling north - east suburb of Melbourne's CBD.
As the Aged Care Pharmacist you will be responsible to ensure daily orders and medication changes are processed for delivery according to the doctors instructions whilst working alongside a large professional and experienced team ranging from Pharmacists to Webster packing staff.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about aged care and will have excellent written and verbal communication skills as you would be liaising with the dispense assistants, management and aged care home staff.
The work hours would be Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm (40hrs/wk) with 1-in- 4 Saturdays and the occasional evenings.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Previous experience with Nursing Home dispensing and DAA checking.
* Experience with FRED dispensing system.
* Experience with Unit Dose, MultiDose & MediSachet would be ideal, but not essential as training can be given.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary is negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200014323.