* Free parking & public transport close by.
* Vibrant pharmacy team.
* Enhance your pharmacy skill set.
Client & Location Information:
Part time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join a well established retail pharmacy located in Melbourne's inner city northern suburbs.
This Pharmacy is very passionate about the health and well being of their customers and this shows through the services they provide which includes natural medicines and pharmacy medicines.
You will be someone who has a passion for not only building great rapport with the customers but for natural medicines. Deliver clear concise communication and ideally be vaccination accredited and be willing to learn and develop your current pharmacy skill set.
This role will see you providing an array of services to a variety of customers, including counselling, dispensing, Professional services and assisting in the 6CPA programs all whilst working with a supportive and experienced pharmacy team.
Fridays 9am - 7pm
Saturdays 9am - 5pm
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Vaccination Accredited is preferred but not essential.
* Excellent knowledge of Natural Medicines.
* Enthusiasm for providing outstanding customer service.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable hourly rate based on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au. Quoting job 200032092.