- Diverse Pharmacist role working across retail and hospital
- Build your skill set as you also gain experience in oncology
- Long weekends available on regular basis if required
Client & Location Information
Pharmacist role that will have you working across this Retail and Hospital Pharmacy business located in Bundaberg in QLD's Wide Bay region, just 15 minutes drive to the beautiful coastline. This region enjoys a beautiful year round climate and a relaxed and inviting lifestyle with affordable cost of living and modern shopping facilities.
When you combine this with the friendliness of the locals, excellent access to childcare and educational facilities, enviable recreational and sporting factilities and a growing cafe culture you have an awesome place to call "home".
This is a chance to expand your Pharmacist career whilst enjoying a refreshing change from the hustle and bustle of big city life.
Fabulous opportunity for a Pharmacist to work across both a community and hospital setting - about 50-50 in each.
This is a full-time role that will offer diversity as you rotate between the two sites working with two teams which will include other pharmacists and dispense techs.
Your day could include but will not be limited to: dispensing, counselling, checking, conducting Medschecks and recording of the same and Clinical Interventions.
As part of the Hospital Pharmacy team, you will have the opportunity to learn the role of an Oncology Pharmacist where you will be trained to provide pharmacy support to our busy 14-chair oncology unit.
Monday to Friday, plus Saturday mornings only.
Flexilbility with great staffing ratios to obtain long weekends at times as required.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Demonstrated experience working as a Pharmaicst in a retail environment (hospital experience is desirable)
* Effective counselling style and ability to build rapport with all ages
* High level of computer literacy including dispensary software.
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills including high level of professionalism
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary on offer, dependant on experience plus additional benefits to be discussed.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 20031894