Client & Location Information
This is your opportunity move your career progression into overdrive working alongside a dynamic PM when you join this pharmacy group who are growing rapidly across Australia. My client is looking for a Pharmacist for their mid north coast of NSW site within an easy drive of a number of pristine beaches. A safe family destination complete with sensible house prices!
Working on a rotational roster full time in this permanent role where you will work closely with the Pharmacist Manager. Duties including dispensing, counselling and the usual Pharmacist duties plus Forward dispense experience would be good with sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) for a medium script trade. Your passion to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers will be your key to success as you use your acquired knowledge and skills.
In this role you will be:
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products * Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers * PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling * Develop and maintain relationships with customers
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Clear communication + enjoy interacting with patients and customers
* You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200031990 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.