Client & Location Information:
Our client is seeking a full-time Customer Focused Pharmacist to join their Rural Community located on the stunning Coast of Eyre Peninsula.
This role would be ideal for someone who is keen to experience working in a remote area, willing to travel remotely at times and eager to enhance their skill set whilst working with a large Indigenous community.
You will be a customer focused pharmacist, have a strong work ethic and great communication skills with the ability to work within a team harmoniously but also able to work independently.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA).
* Experience with LOTS dispense.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
* Experience working as a Pharmacist in Charge or sole charge Pharmacist is an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
A very attractive salary package with accommodation and a work vehicle is on offer for the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref: 200032019.