Client & Location Information:
This community Pharmacy is located in a shopping precinct, North West of Melbourne and set on the banks of the magnificent Murray River.
A great opportunity for a Full Time Pharmacist to join a busy rural pharmacy and being the holiday region, it caters for all ages and interests. Giving you a variety of experiences when counselling, dispensing and servicing your customers.
This position will see you working as a sole pharmacist working along side an experience team. You will be dispensing, counselling and helping people with their health and well-being whilst achieving maximum productivity.
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience with Fred dispense
* 1 year minimum community Pharmacy experience
* Experience with Webster packs and working within a fast paced environment with a busy script trade.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable on experience with great rates on offer.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref:200031498 Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au.