Client & Location Information
This is your opportunity move your career up a notch when you join this dynamic pharmacy group who are growing rapidly across Australia. My client is looking for a positive Pharmacist with an out going personality for their central NSW site just 3 hours west of Sydney. A safe family destination complete with sensible house prices!
Working on a rotational roster of 38 hours a week with potential for extra hours if required full time in a permanent role. You will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist including dispensing and counselling plus forward dispense experience. You will be passionate about delivering high level healthcare and have a sound knowledge of Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI's) within this vibrant fast paced environment. In this role you will be:
* Develop and maintain relationships with customers
* Advising on dispensary and OTC products
* HMR accreditation would be ideal but not essential
* Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health
* Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers
* PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA). * Flexible roster with weekends off if required * You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being
Salary & Benefits
Exceptional hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number, 200031795 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.