Client & Location Information
Attention Newly Registered Pharmacist, the opportunity to experience rich country lifestyle of the Murrumbidgee area of south western NSW long referred to as Australia's food bowl. This popular employer has a position for a full time Pharmacist and will consider candidates requiring sponsorship too.
* Knowledge of a working in Dispensing
* Confidence across counselling, PPI's, Medschecks, Clinical interventions
* Well developed Clinical and Technical Pharmacy knowledge is essential
* 38 hrs per week - across 5 days/ week some flexibility required as includes weekends
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Genuine desire to provide outstanding customer service.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Previous experience in a busy pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits
* Negotiable benefits
* A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate base + superannuation + holiday and sick leave
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref: 200031317