Client & Location Information:
A friendly Country Pharmacy located approximately 2 hours East of Melbourne.
A full- time role has become available to join this well-established pharmacy and as the ideal candidate you would be dedicated to ensuring the local community are receiving the best professional health care services. Working in a country town pharmacy can have its advantages as it will give you a chance to develop a comprehensive set of pharmacy skills.
You will be providing an array of services to a variety of patients, including Counselling, dispensing, Professional services and assisting in the 6CPA program all with the support of the pharmacy team.
This position is full time and will see you working Monday to Friday with possible weekend work.
New Graduates are welcome to apply!
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience with Fred dispense.
* Ability to work well both in a team and autonomously.
* Knowledge and understanding of the 6CPA Program.
* Ability to communicate and deliver exceptional customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
* 10% Staff Discount.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting ref: 200031735 to Courtnay@ravensrecruitment.com.au