Client & Location Information
Bayside Brisbane would be where you need to get to for this full-time Pharmacist role in a modern community/medical centre pharmacy.
This is a Monday to Friday permanent 38 hours per week Pharmacist position that will have you working alongside the owner and the established shop team.
As 2IC there will be times where you will be working as Sole Pharmacist in his absence.
Your day will involve dispensing, counselling, medschecks, clinical interventions, overseeing the community DAA's (packed by assistant) and assisting methadone patients.
Working with Lots dispense for the medium script trade. With two Pharmacists on for the majority of the time, there is loads of time to be spending with the patients from the medical centre as you work with them to help them achieve best health outcomes.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* Confident to build rapport with all ages
* Experience in providing professional services ideal, but willingness and passion to do so a must
* Organised with excellent communication
* All experience levels are encouraged to apply particularly early career Pharmacists as this role will build in to a bigger role within the next year or two.
Salary & Benefits
Negotiable salary with extras to be negotiated. Enjoy the work /life balance provided with a Monday to Friday roster.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200031586