Client & Location Information
My client has a large and modern community pharmacy in the South-Western region of Victoria and currently has a position open for a full-time forward dispensing Pharmacist.
This is a Pharmacy that prides itself on delivering healthcare experiences based on trusted advice and information to improve their community's wellbeing.
Services offered include:
* Diabetes screening and HBa1C testing
* Sleep apnoea services
* Kidney - Coeliac testing
Working alongside my client's large and experienced team means an easy workload and a roster that lends a work /life balance with only 1 in every 4 weekends.
*** This role offers a rotating roster that will see you working across this Pharmacy and a smaller Pharmacy across the road. This second Pharmacy is a sole Pharmacist Pharmacy offering sole charge experience.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Excellent communication skills.
* Proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Ability to provide services accurately and safely while providing timely and efficient service.
*** Recently registered Pharmacists encouraged to apply.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to be negotiated on experience with indications around $42 /h +super.
Accommodation in a 3-bedroom furnished /unfurnished house within walking distance of the pharmacy forms part of your offer.
* Opportunity for recently registered Pharmacist to gain management experience.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quoting Ref No: 200031353