Raven's Recruitment are currently interviewing Pharmacists who are interested in joining our Locum team for work in and around the Sydney and Western suburbs of Sydney area.
Why Raven's Recruitment?
Raven's Recruitment is Australia's largest and longest running Pharmacist Recruitment Agency, and since 1987 we are able to offer pharmacists a huge selection of positions (full-time, part-time and locum) all over Australia, within both Community and Hospital pharmacy.
Our service is completely FREE to all Pharmacy professionals wishing to find locum work.
What's required to be a Locum Pharmacist?
* Bachelor of Pharmacy (or equivalent).
* Current General Registration as a pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required.
* Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail.
* Minimum 2 years Community or Hospital Pharmacy industry experience.
* You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
If you are interested in applying to join our Locum team: Please submit your application via this job advert, Applications must include a current resume in MSWord format, that includes your APHRA No. along with two recent work references , and one of our team will be in touch with you.