Client & Location Information
Public hospital located 1.5hrs North West of Melbourne in the Central Highlands of VIC.
A Locum pharmacist is required from Monday 15th July for 3-4 weeks
Work hours: approx. 40hrs per week Monday to Friday
As the locum pharmacist, your job requirements will involve:
- The provision of clinical pharmacy and operational support services on a rotational basis across all areas of the pharmacy service
- Contribution to effective patient flow within the organisation
- The provision of high quality pharmaceutical care as a member of the healthcare team by optimising pharmacotherapy for the purpose of achieving definite outcomes that improve patient care You will also support the Clinical Pharmacist Team Leaders and the Deputy Directors of Pharmacy to enhance team building and excellence within the team, the Pharmacy Department and Allied Health.
Locums will need to provide:
- Confirmation of work status such as citizenship/permanent residency/work-visa
- Evidence of current Police Check (no less than 12 months old)
* Registered as a pharmacist with the Australia Pharmacy Board (AHPRA)
* Experience with iPharmacy dispense * Hospital experience necessary
* Sound knowledge of pharmacotherapy and a demonstrated ability to apply this knowledge and promote quality use of medicines will be highly considered
* 1+ years hospital experience
Salary & Benefits
$45/hr+ super Monday to Friday, plus travel expenses and self contained accommodation is on offer.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Nivi or Belinda directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com.