Locum Hospital Pharmacist Expression of Interest.
Raven's Recruitment are currently interviewing Hospital Pharmacists who are interested in joining our Locum team both in metropolitan and regional locations.
Why Raven's Recruitment?
Raven's Recruitment is Australia's largest and longest running Pharmacist Recruitment Agency, and since 1987 we are able to offer pharmacists a huge selection of positions (full-time, part-time and locum) all over Australia, within both Community and Hospital pharmacy.
Our service is completely FREE to all Pharmacy professionals wishing to find locum work.
What's required to be a Locum Pharmacist?
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (or equivalent).
- Current General Registration as a pharmacist (without conditions or undertakings) with AHPRA, is required.
- Clear and effective communication skills, with an attention to detail.
- Minimum 1 year Community or Hospital Pharmacy industry experience.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in one of the current jobs above please call Eryn or Sheryll on 1800 429 829 and quote the reference number (You can also view all the details for the actual job via our website www.ravensrecruitment.com.au).
If you are just interested in applying for locum work, but not one of the above roles. then please just submit your application via this job advert, Applications must include a current resume that includes your APHRA no. along with two recent work references.