* Collaborative environment
* Work/life balance
* Employer of choice
Client & Location Information:
Full and part time Dispensary Technician roles are available working within a well-established Aged Care Pharmacy located in an eastern suburb of Melbourne.
As the Dispensary Technician you will be screening medication orders and phone calls, assisting the Pharmacist with daily orders and medication changes, whilst ensuring they are processed for delivery in a timely manner.
The ideal Dispensary Technician will have clear concise communication skills, demonstrated ability to work and contribute harmoniously within a large team. A desire to learn and develop your skill set, proven time management skills and experience working in an aged care pharmacy.
* Dispensary qualifications would be preferred.
* Experience dispensing in Aged Care Pharmacy.
* Experience working with FRED and Quantum dispensing software.
* A proven capacity to focus when working within a fast-paced environment.
* Positive and cheerful attitude, well presented and reliable.
Full time - Monday to Friday 10am - 6.30pm
Part time - Ideally Monday to Wednesday 9am - 6pm (flexible) and Saturday 9am - 5.30pm
Salary & Benefits:
Salary will be negotiable on experience.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Courtnay directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Quoting Ref No: 200032517