* Work from home
* $80,000 - $85,000pa
* Bonus incentive scheme
Client & Location Information
My client is one of Australia's leading clinical pharmacy companies. With 20 years of operational experience their mission is to prevent harm caused by medication and ensure people live healthier, happier lives.
Due to recent expansion my client is seeking an Accredited Clinical Pharmacist to join their main premises in Melbourne.
* Delivering market leading medication management reviews and QUM services to patients at aged care homes, in the community and to our GP partners, as directed by the Regional Manager.
* Generating new referrals for medication management services as required under operational targets.
* Conducting QUM services including: leading MAC meetings, presenting insights to facilities, facilitating education sessions, advising on policy and procedures, conducting audits, supporting facility accreditation.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* HMR accreditation and experience in the provision of MHR/ RMMR services in Australia.
* 5 Years + Post-Grad Experience.
* Basic proficiency in appropriate computing applications
Salary & Benefits
$80,000 - $85,000 + a bonus incentive scheme. Personal development fund of $1800.
How to Apply
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact AMY directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting Ref: 200031177