- Looking for pharmacy ownership or Partnership.
- Exciting unique dual income stream.
- Experienced dedicated team.
Client & Location information:
Breathtaking mountain views reflect in crystal clear lakes, waterways and beaches in this extraordinary coastal city on the tip of the south island of NZ where you will breath pure air. A unique opportunity for a dynamic PM to acquire an established business offering so much more. Supported by a small but dedicated team you will be someone who thrives on delivering quality healthcare services within a well organised environment.
You will be much more than the usual dispensing pharmacist; this employer is looking for a real people's person who engages confidentially with patients and customers alike, as you drive the business to the next level as the Sole Charge Pharmacist, Monday to Friday roster. This role includes a wide exposure to many areas across Pharmacy Services of ECP, TMP, Immunisation and Sildenafil prescribing. Support and continual training is available in all areas, but experience would be a definite advantage. Good communication and people skills will be you keys to success in this fast paced environment.
- Relevant NZ pharmacy registration is essential for this role.
- Support and continual training is available in all areas, but experience would be a definite advantage.
- Good communication and people skills will be you keys to success in this fast paced environment.
- Those with a positive outgoing attitude.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate is being offered together with the opportunity to acquire an establish business with an employer who prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 0800 886 973 if you are registered with NZPE and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200037305 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au