4 days - 42 hrs/wk.
Small team - big support.
Light script trade. .
Client & Location Information:
Popular northern Perth suburb is the home of this small shopping centre community pharmacy.
As the new permanent full-time Pharmacist Manager for this store you will be overseeing the day to day pharmacy operations working with a Pharmacy Assistant.
A perfect opportunity for someone with management experience or ready to step up in to a Pharmacist Manager role as there is great support and mentoring available with the owner working in another pharmacy close by.
Light script trade.
4 days Wednesday to Saturday (42hrs/wk) Flexibility available with the days if required.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Open to all levels of experience with good mentoring available.
* Friendly and open communication style.
* Proven ability to provide stand-out customer service.
* Vaccination accredited preferred, but not essential.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super week days and $60/hr plus super Saturdays.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #44252