- $56+/hour Pharmacist Manager.
- Tuesday to Saturday 40+ hour roster.
- Leadership and people skills.
Client & Location Information:
If you live in the Hunter Valley you will have noticed the fast growth around the city of Maitland. Rich in history the area offers outdoor activities for the whole family. A well established pharmacy has an opportunity for a Phamacist Manager to lead a small but dynamic team. This is full time permanent position working Tuesday to Saturday for a Pharmacist with 6+ years experience, ideally the past few years in management roles. Excellent package is on offer for the right candidate with a solid knowledge of professional services and accreditation for vaccination.
- Roster 40+ hours Tuesday to Saturday permanent full time role.
- Working closely with the fun FOS team.
- Bring your broad knowledge across pharmacy services
- Passion to deliver quality healthcare with a customer focus.
- Strong leadership and people skills.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 5+ years experiencelast 3 years in Management.
- Accredited for vaccination preferred.
- Professional services knowledge.
- You will have a keen interest in patient healthcare and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
A competitive salary package depending of your level of experience is on offer to a reliable experienced Pharmacist ready to build your career with an employer who is setting new benchmarks in healthcare.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200035764 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.