- Pharmacist Manager - Central Coast from $50/hr.
- Choice of Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday roster.
- Free parking spot included short walk to beach.
Client & Location Information:
This pharmacy is located less than an hour's drive from Hornsby is looking for an experienced full time Pharmacist Manager professional. Ideally you have had some management experience and are ready to take the next step into a PM position.
You will have the choice of either a Monday to Friday or a Tuesday to Saturday roster working 45 to 50 hours a week supported by great Dispensary team and a fabulous FOS team. Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge and are acredited across many pharmacy services that ensure you deliver the highest quality customercare when counselling or training your team. In this role you will be:
- Provide ongoing concepts to improve profitability and operation of Pharmacy.
- Ensure staff development is up to date as you lead from the front.
- Train staff where appropriate about therapeutic knowledge.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others.
- Be responsible and accountable.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 3 to 4 years community retail experience preferred.
- Vaccination Accreditation preferred/training available.
- Confidence to build and maintain patient relationships.
- A real passion for delivering exceptional customer service, high level of healthcare.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that recognises their staff are the integral part of their business.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036966 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.