- Full-time Pharmacist Manager opportunity in beautiful Riverina location.
- Competitive Salary Package with accommodation, relocation and profit share.
- Friendly Family operated Pharmacy with support available.
Client & Location Information:
A family operated well established Pharmacy for over 15 years, located in the lovely Riverina area, this small town has plenty to offer with a national park, heritage buildings and a beautiful lake.
The Pharmacist Manager role will suit an experienced practitioner seeking autonomy in operating a well-established, successful, and modern well-equipped pharmacy with a small competent and trained team. The Pharmacist is recognised by the community as a critical health care professional and Community leader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately, efficiently;
- Use FRED Dispense and POS System;
- Deliver exemplary patient counselling and advice to ensure optimal health outcomes;
- Provide professional services;
- Maintain friendly but professional relationships with all members of the Community;
- With limited supervision and broad autonomy, successfully operate a business including bottom line accountability.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- A fundamental and deep understanding of Community Pharmacy.An important leadership role;
- Organised and reliable with strong work ethic;
- Provide quality care and Forward Dispenser services;
- Strong communication skills, ability to build and maintain rapport with customers and the Community;
- A commercial business attitude with an ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to take full responsibility for the continued success, management, and growth of the business;
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits/Profit share and bonus scheme in place;
- Fully furnished flat available/Relocation expenses;
- Opportunity to operate a business as though it were your own;
- Locum available in town if required.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting # 200035933 or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au