- All levels of experience considered.
- Exposure to specialised professional services.
- Coastal lifestyle.
Client & Location Information:
This Managing Pharmacist role is located in a beautiful residential suburb close to Townsville CBD on Queenslands far north Coast. Spend your weekends exploring Magnetic Island and all the fun to be had there.
You will be the full-time Pharmacist Manager managing a small team where your main duties will include the management of the staff and roster, maintaining and overseeing the protocols of the pharmacy, reporting KPI's, driving sales and manage all training.
The roster will have you working 38 hours per week through Monday-Friday with some Saturday work included.
Minfos dispense for medium script trade.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Interest in becoming a Diabetes Educator bonus, but not essential.
- Willingness to drive professional services & CPA initiatives.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively.
Salary & Benefits:
$55-60 per hour plus super. Accommodation is negotiable.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com quoting job ref #200036230