- Pharmacist Manager to oversee small pharmacy team.
- 40hrs/wk in 4 days (plus alt ~Saturdays and Sundays if you would like for higher earning).
- 20minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Client & Location Information:
North Brisbane 9only 20mins from city centre) is where you will find this independent boutique community pharmacy in a very easy accessible pharmacy from a public transport or driving point of view (undercover parking).
This Pharmacist Manager role will have you overseeing the daily operations of this community pharmacy including dispensing, customer service, staff rostering for this small, steady team and supervision, and all other regular pharmacist duties. The owner will look after all banking, financials, staffing etc.
Sole Pharmacist - no technician, but there is a well trained Pharmacy Assistant.
Minfos dispense for light script trade. Lots of time in your day to build relationship with your local customers as you look to assist them in achieving positive health outcomes.
4 x 10hr days (8am to 6pm) - Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday plus alternate Saturdays and Sundays 8-2 if you're available and keen to have that higher earning capacity.
* Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
* Previous Management experience preferred but not essential.
* Effective communication style.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Salary & Benefits:
$50/hr plus super for experienced Pharmacist Manager Monday to Saturday and $60/hr plus super for Sunday hours.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref: 200040747