- Pharmacist Manager - Central Coast from $55/hr.
- Flexible full or part time roster.
- Free parking spot included short walk to beach.
Client & Location Information:
This beachfront pharmacy is located less than an hour's drive from Hornsby is looking for an experienced full time Pharmacist Manager professional. Ideally you are a patient centred Pharmacist who has had some management experience. Your positive personality allows you to confidentially engage with patients and customers alike to deliver a high level of healthcare.
A choice of a full or a part time roster across either a Monday to Friday or a Tuesday to Saturday, you will be supported by great Dispensary team and a fabulous FOS team who think on their feet and really enjoy community pharmacy. With your broad clinical knowledge and ability to manage resources and staff so that the dispensary runs efficiently and smoothly ensuring the highest level of customer service. In this role you will be:
- Provide ongoing concepts to improve profitability and operation of Pharmacy.
- Ensure staff development is up to date as you lead from the front.
- Be responsible and accountable.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 3+ years community retail experience preferred.
- Vaccination Accreditation.
- Confidence to relate to people from all walks of life to build patient relationships.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that recognises their staff are the integral part of their business.
How To Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200040573 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.