- Pharmacist Manager Ballina/Lismore area from $50/hr.
- Monday to Friday + Saturday mornings roster.
- Lead a large team with positive culture.
Client & Location Information:
Picture green rolling hills, lots of trees and a tranquil village atmosphere! Welcome to your new lifestyle all within an easy drive of the beaches of Ballina, Byron Bay or Lennox Head. A large pharmacy is looking for an experienced professional Pharmacist who is ready to move into a management role, take the helm and lead this dynamic team across a Monday to Friday plus Saturday mornings roster. You will wish you had made the decision to move out of the city years ago.
On this five and half day roster you will be supported by great Dispensary team and a dedicated high energy FOS team. The pharmacy is very much a forward dispensing site and offers most of the pharmacy services within a fast paced environment with a medium script trade. Ideally you have developed a broad clinical knowledge across all community services to ensure you deliver the highest quality customer care when counselling or training your team.
In this role you will be:
- Constant improvement of profitability and operation of the Pharmacy.
- Ensure staff development is up to date, being a leader in times of crisis.
- Train staff where appropriate about therapeutic knowledge.
- Lead by a set high standards of performance for self with responsibility and accountability.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- 2+ years community retail experience preferred.
- Vaccination Accreditation.
- Confident empathic manner.
- Enthusiasm and passion for delivering exceptional customer service, high level of integrity.
Salary & Benefits:
A very competitive package is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment. Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200040373 and Leanne will then contact you to discuss your interest.