- $100-110k salary package.
- Long weekend every fortnight.
- Professional development allowance.
Client & Location Information:
This Community and Aged Care pharmacy is located in Victoria's largest inland city, Ballarat. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable pharmacy group, that's focus is on caring for their customers and providing support and professional development for their staff.
This is a full-time Pharmacist Manager role where you will be joining a small supportive team and working with their highly organised and involved retail manager to oversee and support the pharmacy technicians and assistants in the delivery of pharmacy services to residential and community patients.
Rotational roster allowing for a long weekend every fortnight.
Fred dispense for a medium script trade.
- Current Pharmacist registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Enthusiastic and caring nature with a can-do attitude.
- Organisational skills and a proven capacity to manage a competing workload and to meet deadlines.
Salary & Benefits:
$100-110k inclusive of super, plus professional development allowance, plus accommodation assistance and relocation assistance.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Sophie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job ref #200036819