- Director of Pharmacy Services - Pharmacist Lead.
- Organised focused professional.
- Monday to Friday 38 hour roster.
Client & Location Information:
The opportunity to utilise your broad clinical knowledge and commercial skill set to provide medication management and pharmacy services to major hospitals. In previous positions you will have gained valuable knowledge across clinical, retail and commercial in both hospital and community settings and this has allowed you to work in a more dynamic creative way to enhance performance and thereby quality patient care in a process driven manner. Ideally you are an operational leader who is passionate across all facets of leadership and empowering people within a values-driven work place.
Lead the Pharmaceutical Department to provide appropriate, efficacious and safe pharmaceutical care, and medication, to the wards, departments and patients of the Hunter New England Health region. You will be supported by both registered and unregistered pharmacy staff. As the Pharmacist Lead you will ensure ongoing compliance with relevent legislation, policies and procedures.
- Essential Bachelor of Pharmacy or relevant tertiary qualifications.
- Current general registration as a Pharmacist with AHPRA.
- Current professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- Broad understanding of clinical pharmacy and therapeutic knowledge.
- Good problem solving and time management skills to meet deadlines and forward planning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Desire to mentor, train and coach a team to achieve higher outcomes.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary package from HNELHD - Pharmacist Grade 4 Year 1 of $121,692pa.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200036422 and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au