- Autonomous role with support from head office.
- Additional 4.5 days annual leave each year with 3 fully paid long weekends.
- Accommodation walking distance to pharmacy.
Client & Location Information:
A retail Community Pharmacy set in a small town in the North Burnett Region approx 4 hours north west of Brisbane and just over an hour from Maryborough as the closest major regional centre.
As the Pharmacist Manager you will be responsible for daily operations of the pharmacy, but with support from Head Office with rosters, payroll etc.
Main duties will be dispensing prescription and non-prescription medications, maintaining the financial performance, ordering stock, webster checking, demonstrating administrative compliance and providing leadership of a small FOS team.
Aquarius dispense for a medium script trade.
Mon-Fri 8.30-5.15 and Sat 8.30-11.30 (closed for 1/2 hr lunch each day)
Added bonus of a long weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) every 4 months - fully paid - equating to additional 4.5 days/year annual leave on top of your regular 4 weeks each year.
* Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
* Must possess well developed organisational and communication skills.
* Must have an excellent working knowledge of the day to day of a community Pharmacy.
Salary & Benefits:
$60/hr plus super plus 3 bedroom furnished accommodation (walking distance to the pharmacy) and vehicle provided.
Additional 4.5 paid days off/year added on top of your annual leave (see above).
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online quoting job number 200038873, or if you are registered with us contact Debbie directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email email@example.com