- From $65/hr + full accomm.PIC western NSW
- Excellent team culture.
- Monday to Friday roster.
Client & Location Information:
A high energy PIC ready to progress your career working Monday to Friday as a full time hands on Pharmacist to drive this business to the next level. The pharmacy has recently had an exterior revamp with new signage with plans for an interior refurbish well underway is located within a warm friendly community in far western NSW. Excellent hourly rates plus free fully furnished accommodation on offer.
This is a full time permanent position for an experience PIC ready to move up to PM responsibilities leading a small but dedicated team on a roster of 46+ hours a week full time 5+ days a week. You will be supported by a fun team of full time FOS team of 5. Your ability lead by example will be your key to success. Forward dispense and knowledge of PPI's experience is essential + using Z is the dispensary/POS system for the medium script trade. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer care and wealth of pharmacy knowledge to counsel customers. In this role you will be:
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- Suggesting therapeutic products to aid the health and well being of customers.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Lead by example to bring out the best in your team.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Outstanding hourly rate plus fully furnished accommodation for the right candidate is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career within a warm country community in a positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your interest online, or if you are registered with us contact Leanne directly for a confidential discussion on 1800 429 829 or email quoting job Ref: 200038585 firstname.lastname@example.org