- PIC beautiful beachside Foster area from $50/hr.
- Lead a small patient centred team.
- Only 8 minutes to beaches. 3hrs north of Sydney.
Client & Location Information:
If a coastal escape is high on your wish list then this pharmacy located in a friendly village surrounded by rolling forest, close to patrolled beaches and ocean pools is certainly going to hit the mark. As the PIC you will join a small experienced dedicated team who are patient centred to deliver a high level of healthcare. You will have a positive personality that allows you to confidentially engage with patients and customers as utilise your skills and knowledge gained in similar roles within community.
As the Pharmacist in Charge you will be responsible for many of the usual duties so that the dispensary runs efficiently and smoothly. You will be supported by a small team of a dispensary technician and two FOS people. Strong communication and organisational skills are vital to this role as is a positive and friendly attitude. Both newly registered and experienced pharmacists are encouraged to apply.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- All levels of experience will be considered.
- Clear and concise communication skills- both written and spoken.
- Experience within customer focused community pharmacy.
- Ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
Salary & Benefits:
Negotiable hourly rate is on offer. If you are ready to make a move into management this would be an excellent beginning.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200040568 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and Leanne will then contact you to discuss your interest.