- PIC Yamba From $50/hr + relocation/rent assistance.
- Vibrant beachside location.
- Immediate start available. Monday to Friday roster.
Client & Location Information:
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; your chance to join a fun professional team in a magic location like this one. This diverse pharmacy group is looking for an experienced Pharmacist in Charge for their site on the beautiful mid north coast of NSW.
Working on a 76/fortnight, Monday to Friday roster permanent position, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this vibrant friendly location. You will be able to use your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver high quality customer healthcare to your customers. In this role you will be:
- Display solid PIC experience and skills.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services and vaccination accreditation.
- You will strive to deliver quality healthcare and customer service.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with a group that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 20003999 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.