- PIC Sydney Hills District From $50/hour.
- High-energy Dispensary team.
- Monday to Friday roster plus occassional weekend.
Client & Location Information:
It is not everyday a role like this becomes vacant; this is your chance to join a fun professional team in the hills district region of Sydney. We are looking for an experienced Pharmacist in Charge who is self-motivated, has a positive outlook with the ability to build the business across phamracy professional services.
Working on a 80/fortnight, Monday to Friday plus the occasional weekend, you will be responsible for the usual Pharmacist' duties including dispensing, counselling and ordering. Forward dispense experience is essential with some knowledge of Fred dispensary/POS system for a medium script trade in this vibrant friendly location. You will be patient centred using your acquired knowledge and skills to deliver above anticipated customer healthcare. In this role you will be:
- Display solid PIC experience and skills.
- Advising on dispensary and OTC products.
- Recommending companion selling items to maintain optimal health.
- PPI's, Medschecks, S2/S3 solution selling.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Registration as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia (AHPRA).
- Broad knowledge of pharmacy services and vaccination accreditation.
- You will have a keen interest in patient health and well being.
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent hourly rate plus superannuation is being offered together with the opportunity to build your career with an employer that prides itself on a solid positive work environment.
How to Apply:
Please call Leanne 1800 429 829 if you are registered with Raven's Recruitment and would like to know more. If you are not registered with us at this point, please do so quoting interest in this job number 200039704 or email Leanne@ravensrecruitment.com.au and Leanne will then contact you directly to discuss your interest.